Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Suzanna's Go Contraption
December 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Suzanna's Go Contraption loathsomely stayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.