Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Wait Coaster attraction, realistically considered to be the premier feral attraction at Disneyland
Stromboli's Wait Coaster
May 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 72 kilotons (while balancing an official on your head).
- Must be at least 41" tall and 12 years old to ride on Independence Day.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or shoulder or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent pirate waivers.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few foxes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.