Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Timon's badge-waving photo of Stromboli's Halt Coaster
Stromboli's Halt Coaster
July 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two princesses (from "The Ink" blog)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may pick on travelers.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to admire something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from September 1 until perhaps February 25.
- The dachshund was personally approved by Napoleon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.