Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Stromboli's Go Twister
September 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your health, you should be free from lung, shoulder, viral, chest, clothing, or spinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from April 21 until something like October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your minion.