Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stromboli's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Stromboli's Go Speeder
March 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should ride this attraction less than an hour after the gates opening.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and being carried).
- Operator must be at least 57" tall.
- Must be at least 37" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.