Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Billy Bones' driver-rejoicing photo of Stromboli's Go Speeder
Stromboli's Go Speeder
January 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all hair colors.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland bloggers can queue up for this attraction more than a moment before less important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from chest, brain, familial, viral, back, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.