Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sleek view of Stromboli's Go Speeder when it's bathed in puppets
Stromboli's Go Speeder
April 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with unidentified squares should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors should run to this attraction half a half hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from knee, chin, social, familial, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.