Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Stromboli's Go Speeder attraction at park closing
Stromboli's Go Speeder
September 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, or tongue or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses away from the other guests at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Casino 16 dining room -- the only place in the wilderness where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.