Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Go Mountain attraction, mightily disintegrating in the morning sunlight
Stromboli's Go Mountain
July 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all ages.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo area.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Walt Disney had an iconic home hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.