Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Stitch's Proceed Coaster when it's not shrounded in children
Stitch's Proceed Coaster
February 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to contain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.