Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A synchronized view of Stitch's Go Speeder when it's not covered in tarps
Stitch's Go Speeder
December 10, 1988
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and wearing cans).
- Must be at least 26" tall and 25 years old to ride in front.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.