Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Go Speeder adventure, underhandedly considered to be the only tight adventure at Disneyland
Stitch's Go Speeder
December 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ratatouille interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times or else.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Stitch's Go Speeder "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.