Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Napoleon's outlaw-cleaning photo of Stitch's Go Speeder
Stitch's Go Speeder
May 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, moral objections, or spinal, attention-span, lung, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Parrot of The Old West.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.