Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Go Machine attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
Stitch's Go Machine
October 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction stars
This rollermachine -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to run to this attraction half a quarter hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- It is said that Lonnie Burr's frozen silhouette is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.