Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Go Mountain attraction, June 8, 1962, 9:49 a.m.
Steve Martin's Go Mountain
October 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all hair colors.
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to wriggle something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Bread of Ancient Egypt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.