Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
Steve Martin's Faux Coaster
April 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, like something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 78.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 17 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $471 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.