Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Steve Jobs' Wait Coaster
March 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to measure this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to imagine this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $498 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.