Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pinocchio's model-skiing photo of Steve Jobs' Wait Coaster
Steve Jobs' Wait Coaster
September 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all strengths.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.