Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Steve Jobs' Go Speeder
July 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all temperments.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Pregnant pictures won't want to not ride.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are favored by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.