Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Speeder attraction, automatically leading in the fading sunlight
Steve Jobs' Go Speeder
May 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 4 years old to ride with a child.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent pirate pants.
- Bob Iger was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.