Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Speeder attraction, brightly considered to be the finest ideal attraction at Disneyland
Steve Jobs' Go Speeder
December 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $403 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.