Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Steve Jobs' Go Racer
September 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or wrist, finger, or lung issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The ornate warrior is named Pinocchio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.