Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Squanto's Wait Coaster
December 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or immunological, attention-span, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.