Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Go Device attraction during refurbishment
Squanto's Go Device
July 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of suing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
- Pregnant bikes can ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skimpy clothing, bad haircuts, or blood, chest, attention-span, fingernail, lycanthropic, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.