Massive Hermanland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Squanto's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
Squanto's Faux Coaster
April 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Hermanland -- is too intense for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from social, back, attention-span, lung, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 1 until something like March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hermanland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.