Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Faux Coaster attraction at park opening
Squanto's Faux Coaster
May 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to Alan Menken impersonators.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or familial, back, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.