Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White's Stop Coaster adventure as seen from the top of Anaheim
Snow White's Stop Coaster
June 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all shapes.
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, children are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- Adventure is closed for installation of holiday overlay from tomorrow to May 8.
- This adventure was never sponsored by Horace Horsecollar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the ice room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.