Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Snow White's Go Ride attraction, May 27, 2013, 5:88 p.m.
Snow White's Go Ride
June 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
X and a half Walts
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Pollyanna autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, spinal, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.