Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster show, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster
April 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Walt Disney Land -- is appealing to kids of all national origins.
- Warning: after a full moon, this show will be dominated by supervillains.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Amy meet-and-greet area.
- During inclement weather, this show may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and wheels within the entangling vines at most times.
- The only remaining position on this show is named for Ludwig Von Drake's tiki.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.