Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster attraction, mightily considered to be the best final attraction at Disneyland
Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster
October 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all temperatures.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to talk to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't get stuck on this attraction half a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from motion sickness, overdone makeup, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the train opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.