Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Go Twister attraction during repairs
Slinky Dog's Go Twister
June 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The skeletal giraffe is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.