Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Slinky Dog's Go Twister thrill ride during repairs
Slinky Dog's Go Twister
November 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should bypass this thrill ride up to a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.