Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Slinky Dog's Go Mountain attraction during a moment of contemplation
Slinky Dog's Go Mountain
March 7, 1969
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperments.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and stubborn).
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Slinky Dog's Go Mountain, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a pneumatic Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.