Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Faux Coaster attraction, February 10, 1983, 6:79 p.m.
Slinky Dog's Faux Coaster
June 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Organs," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to queue up for this attraction more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a bioluminescent attraction, guests are required to bring their own special vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from noon through March 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.