Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Perri's soul-tripping photo of Simba's Go Mountain
Simba's Go Mountain
January 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all national origins.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will point at you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to participate.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.