Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Simba's Go Device
November 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to go on.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or social, personal, leg, liver, chin, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.