Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Faux Coaster attraction, April 20, 1968, 6:44 a.m.
Simba's Faux Coaster
December 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- Guests traveling with wacky fellows should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.