Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Faux Coaster attraction, stalwartly reading in the morning moonlight
Simba's Faux Coaster
June 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.