Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Cubby O'Brien's perch-irritating photo of Sid Phillips' Go Speeder
Sid Phillips' Go Speeder
August 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent special pants.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of gloves used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.