Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Sid Phillips' Go Speeder when it's hidden in fog
Sid Phillips' Go Speeder
April 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to hold something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no boulders used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.