Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: Figaro's horse-bankrupting photo of Sid Phillips' Go Speeder
Sid Phillips' Go Speeder
December 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you'll want to go on this ride by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of going on this ride, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- In 1976, this ride was updated to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.