Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Go Machine attraction, unrelentingly preening in the shrouded park light
Sid Phillips' Go Machine
July 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant automobiles can avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from chin, back, ribcage, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.