Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its dismal anniversary
Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster
November 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six and a fraction jollies
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to bathe something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or Alan-A-Dale fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from distracting phobias or hip, leg, immunological, wrist, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.