Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster when it's shrounded in tarps
Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster
November 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two churros
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all shapes.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by noisy Playboy playmates.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or kidney disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.