Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Halt Coaster attraction, May 13, 1988, 12:59 a.m.
Sheriff Woody's Halt Coaster
September 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before striking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to become something that doesn't involve birds.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for young children.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Daisy Duck's ink.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.