Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Go Twister adventure as seen from the top of Frontierland
Sheriff Woody's Go Twister
December 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this adventure in the afternoon.
- Adventure may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get dizzy on this adventure.
- The tower of Sheriff Woody's Go Twister can be viewed from as far away as a realm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.