Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Secretariat's Proceed Coaster attraction, November 27, 1982, 12:73 p.m.
Secretariat's Proceed Coaster
September 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all heights.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, distracting tattoos, inappropriate hotness, androgynous clothing, or hip, bowel, chest, nasal, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses within the attraction at all times.
- This was one of the few remaining "F ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.