Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Secretariat's Proceed Coaster
July 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in DisneyLand -- is designed for young ones of all strengths.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $478 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.