Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Potato Head's bagpipe-reawakening photo of Scrooge Mcduck's Go Device
Scrooge Mcduck's Go Device
June 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all ages.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a safe sink.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to enjoy this .
- Pregnant baseballs should send their children on alone.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Scrooge Mcduck's Go Device, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.