Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A young view of Scrooge Mcduck's Faux Coaster when it's not inundated in fog
Scrooge Mcduck's Faux Coaster
February 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.