Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Schweitzer's Yo Coaster
May 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 45".
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.