Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster when it's not shrounded in tarps
Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster
November 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all ages.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Figaro photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or leg, personal, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.