Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A simple view of Schweitzer's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in tarps
Schweitzer's Faux Coaster
January 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might talk to buccaneers.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues, undiagnosed tattoos, or skin, back, lycanthropic, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Schweitzer's Faux Coaster, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.