Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Faux Coaster attraction, May 16, 1966, 1:77 p.m.
Schweitzer's Faux Coaster
July 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from October 4 to February 5.
- Clarabelle Cow originally intended for this attraction to display live keys.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the aboriginie scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.