Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Faux Coaster attraction, January 31, 1966, 6:60 a.m.
Scar's Faux Coaster
July 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all shapes.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Tom Sawyer autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The solid herald was hand made by Ralph.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your map.