Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Faux Coaster attraction, universally reposing in the evening sunlight
Scar's Faux Coaster
May 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (according to "Old Scientist" gossip column)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all heights.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant gondolas may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from attention-span or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no rockets used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an overhead Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.