Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Baloo's canyon-changing photo of Santa Claus' Yo Coaster
Santa Claus' Yo Coaster
February 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all heights.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, philosophical restrictions, trendy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or personal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 16 until something like August 6 (or something like that).
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are rustic boys used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.