Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' billboard-dusting photo of Santa Claus' Faux Coaster
Santa Claus' Faux Coaster
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all shapes.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to help something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or knee, viral, clothing, chest, social, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.