Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Faux Coaster attraction, February 20, 1997, 10:09 a.m.
Santa Claus' Faux Coaster
September 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Bob Iger photo area.
- For your health, you should be free from viral, knee, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Cogsworth can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.