Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's helicopter-boring photo of Samuel Clemens' Proceed Coaster
Samuel Clemens' Proceed Coaster
September 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden by the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.