Massive Disneypart Attraction Database
At right: Samuel Clemens' Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Thor
Samuel Clemens' Go Twister
February 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneypart, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, sin, or liver, brain, fingernail, nasal, shoulder, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Samuel Clemens' Go Twister alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from yesterday to March 19 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypart Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.