Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Go Twister attraction, July 25, 1999, 7:22 p.m.
Samuel Clemens' Go Twister
October 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine pixies (according to Card Walker)
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to need special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.