Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Go Speeder attraction at a distance
Sallah's Go Speeder
July 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hair, romantic, lycanthropic, personal, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.