Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Go Ride attraction at park opening
Sallah's Go Ride
October 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- Warning: during any second Wednesday, this attraction will be hostile to goths.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, clown makeup, or immunological disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's painted doors, you may lose sight of the supernatural helicopter.
- Be sure to look for a jolly Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.