Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Sallah's Faux Coaster
July 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all ages.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.