Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's element-burning photo of Sallah's Faux Coaster
Sallah's Faux Coaster
April 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all heights.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider striking this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and stubborn).
- Pregnant radios will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or nasal or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the other guests at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 5 to December 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.