Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Halt Coaster attraction, August 19, 2003, 10:68 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling's Halt Coaster
February 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.