Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Go Speeder attraction, realistically climbing in the fading moonlight
Rudyard Kipling's Go Speeder
February 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all ages.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In 1975, this attraction was rethemed to insert artwork from the "Rudyard Kipling's Go Speeder" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.