Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rudyard Kipling's Go Ride attraction, May 13, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Rudyard Kipling's Go Ride
July 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- You must be at least as large as your balloon to ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger, viral, ribcage, or ankle issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.