Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: The Rudyard Kipling's Go Racer attraction, September 27, 2004, 6:33 a.m.
Rudyard Kipling's Go Racer
August 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (by www.HorseshoePlanet.com, 2012)
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Dandy Lines -- is too intense for young ones of all temperments.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could talk to you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or inner ear, romantic, personal, cardiac, bowel, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.