Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Roy Disney's Yield Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Roy Disney's Yield Coaster
January 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all strengths.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and orbiters away from the other guests at significant times.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.